My best friend in the whole entire world turned 26 on February 21, 2010!
For it we decided to go out the day before to one of his favorite restaurants around here and get some awesome southern BBQ. We both got the North Carolina pulled pork. It is amazing! We then headed over to the theater and saw Wolfman. It was defiantly scary and made us...I mean just me ;)...jump a few times. Very fun.We also bought his big birthday present...more on that later.
On Sunday on his actual birthday we stayed in and I made him dinner, one of his favorites, homemade meatloaf. I was kind of surprised that out of everything that that was what he wanted but I who am I to argue with the birthday boy?
Brett likes to make little sandwiches with a little bit of everything in it....
Brett doesnt like cakes so I made him his favorite since what he normally gets is no where around.
He normally gets cinnabon for his birthday but the closest one to us is about 50 miles away so I did my best to give him what he is used to. Only problem was how much we ended up with. The batch made over two dozen rolls and each of us was trying to be good and only have one. We ended up throwing the rest out, they were just too hard to resisted if we left them out until we found someone to give them to.
Bretts big present was something that he has been wanting for a long time...a dog he actually got along with and that would be perfect for us. On Saturday we went out and found the most amazing dog on Craigslist and we just adore him. He is 10 weeks old and only weighs about 2 lbs. We just love his puppy kisses. Brett named him Thurgy after his best friends family that he just loves.

No comments:
Post a Comment