Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Leaving CA
I am flying home tomorrow after an almost two week trip back home to CA. It has been a trip full of ups and downs and in a lot of ways I am glad to be leaving for home but mostly I am sad to leave. I have enjoyed getting to see my Mom and sister again since I wasnt planning on being able to see them for another six months. It has been great catching up with friends that I missed on my last trip. I truly miss my friends, expecially Sharon. Its tough not having your best friend around to hang out with whenever you want. I wish I was able to see Aly. I really miss her. Brians funeral was tough but it was a beautiful service for a great guy. I am glad I was able to come and say goodbye to a friend. I will post pictures once I get home. Til then...I will miss my friends and family and I love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment