Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I miss my friend

Last weekend Brian Morris passed away due to a completely preventable accident. Some idiot girl crashed into him all because she couldnt take the time to drive like someones life depended on it. Brian was an amazing guy who was nice to everyone. He had a great heart and a was a great friend. I feel awful that the family has to go through something so rough. I wish there was something I could do for them to make it easier but I know that there is nothing that can do that for them. I know Brian is in heaven with his family that went before him and with Heavenly Father. It still hurts that he is gone though. I will definatly miss him.

1 comment:

  1. sorry to hear this Jen. It is always tough on us that are left behind here. We know he is in a better place. Take care!

    ReplyDelete