Sunday, March 28, 2010

The ones I love

There are so many things I am so grateful for that I would like to share some of them with you.

My family for starters. They helped shape me into the person I am today and I like who I am. So without them, who knows who I would be.


I am so thankful for my Mom especially. She is wonderful and is one of my best friend always.


I love my little sister. She and I are becoming better and better friends. She is one of the first people I call when I have something I really excited about. She is such an amazing person and I am so glad I get to have her in my life.



I love my friends. There are so many that have meant so much to me but there are some that I have known forever and I would do anything for. 

Sharon...Sharon is amazing. She is my confidant and partner in crime. She gets me and puts me in check. She is so fun and has a love for life that rubs off on those around her. I am so glad that we are buddies. There are way too many memories with her to recall but I love them all. 




Aly, Aly, Aly...my oldest friend. She made an impression on me right from the start. How can anyone not love Aly? She has a heart bigger than anyone I know. She would really do anything she could for a stranger, she is so smart and kind and happy. I love my Aly.

There are so many more people that I love but there is one more that means everything to me that I have to mention on my grateful list.

Brett...

Brett is my everything. He makes me laugh harder than anyone I have ever met. He and I knew we found something special right when we met. He turns a bad day into a great one, he makes me happy. He makes life so much more full and gives each day meaning. He is wonderfully sweet and forever kind. I have never met anyone as genuine as he is. I love him for all that he is. I am a lucky girl to be married to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment