Thursday, March 11, 2010

Weight loss

So after being miserable about my weight for sometime now, I have decided it is time to do something about it. I am at the peak and I dont like what I am looking at. I am starting to not fit into things that were once so loose I had to take them in. I had to go up two jean sizes...never a fun experience. I dont feel like I have been eating more or doing things different but obviously something is happening so that I am gaining at a ridiculous speed.

So step one to my weight loss journey is to make a goal. I would like to be in the healthy range for my height and that means that at 5'7'' I need to be at most 145lbs. That is going to be tough but I have been there before and I can do it again. I would like to be back in size eights and not have to perform surgery to get into them...meaning I am a true size eight. And I would like to get down to a small D cup or even better a large C. So there you have it...hopefully I can do it. I want to do this by my birthday on September 18.

Now for the scary part. I need to post how big I am currently that way I can motivate myself to not be that size anymore. So here we go...I truly dont know my weight. I do not have a scale and its been forever since I have been weighed but I am sure its a scary number. I do however have my measurements and they are equally scary.

Starting measurments:

Waist: 42"
Bust: 46"
Hips: 51"
Thigh: 31"
Calves: 17"
Arms: 14"

I will keep posting every month on the inches just so that I can mark any changes for better or worse that occur. I am also going to post pictures so that I can track the changes that way also.
Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment