They are demons that seriously jump around all freaking day long and it echos in my sad little downstairs apartment all day and night. Plus our bedroom door is not hung correctly so it rattles each time they move...very fun. I have let my management know about the problem and as I guessed would happen, nothing done...so far.
Due to all this, when Brett gets orders we have decided if he has the choice between here and anywhere else, to take that anywhere else position. That way we can break this horrible lease and move on to greener pastures.
Our Gurnee apartment....
I seriously miss my cute apartment in Gurnee. It was new, well insulated, wonderful neighbors and perfect management. I would recommend that place to anyone. Here on the other hand, I would wish I had the balls to go up to people touring this place to tell them what a crap whole it is here.
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment