Yesterday was a tough one. I have come to the conclusion that I am probably depressed. Its mostly from being alone for a good part of the day and also not being able to work for the past year. Having one car has been really tough. Obviously, Brett has to go to work and his schedule changes so much its hard for me to find something that will work with it. I have been trying to keep myself busy, but honestly, there really isnt much to do.
Another biggy is babies. We have been wanting to have a baby and I have found out that there is a possibility that I may not be able to have kids. My doctor is tested me for Poly cystic ovarian syndrome. If it does come back positive, chances of me having one with out medical help is not likely.
Brett was really sweet today. I told him last night what was going on with me and how bad I was feeling so today he took me out and helped me to have a really fun day. I really have a great husband who would do anything for me, and for that I am very, very lucky.
Friday, January 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Jen,
ReplyDeleteHang in there! You know, I am not able to have my own biological babies either. It is something very difficult to deal with. There is always adoption and that is what we did and it is such a blessing to have our little boy. If you ever need to talk or advice, i am here for you! email me @ juliettie73@hotmail.com my prayers are with you guys!
Awww Jenn, this makes me sad! Everything will work out...you'll see. Love you
ReplyDeleteI love you JEn I'm sorry you are having a hard time!
ReplyDelete