My dog Elinore was so happy to see us again. I missed her so much! I wish I could have taken her as a carry on back to VA
For Chrismas, my mom made Brett a Christmas Sweater and bought a light up Santa hat. I wore her Christmas vest to match
We decided to go mini golfing at Gold n Stuff and had so much fun. Brett won but only because he cheated...just kidding.
I didnt get any with Sharon unfortunately.
We also went and saw Avatar! Holy cow what an amazing movie! I totally recommend it to anyone!
My parents took us to old town San Diego for the day. I want this house! It is so pretty
one year anniversary while we were down. My mom saved the top of our cake
so we each ate a bite of it for the sake of tradition. It was actually pretty moist and yummy but
after a few bites my mouth started tingling...
Brett decided to grow our his goatee and surprised me one morning by shaving it into this little beauty. After that he shaved in into a molestash. I was not too happy about that
We visited grandparents :D I love his grandma, she is so much fun!
Here we are out to dinner the night before we left. The food was awesome and it was so nice to spend time with family.

Our last In n Out burger
With my sister...sorry about my weirdness in this picture.
My parents. I was so sad to say goodbye to them. I miss them already. Hopefully we will be back soon.

I like all your clothes! Someone has perfect taste ;)
ReplyDelete