Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tutus

Being a Navy wife it is hard to find a job that is willing to work around my husbands schedule. Brett's schedule changes so often that with only one car it makes it impossible to find work so that leaves me with finding something to do at home. My Mom called me with an idea of making and selling tutus since I love anything crafty. So thats what I am doing. I love making them cause they are fun and pretty and I can see any little girl loving to play in them. To kick things off I am going to be giving away one FREE tutu in a raffle here and on facebook. I will add all the names add pull one out and send the tutu over to you.


My tutus cost $20.00 for sizes 14" to 30" and $5.00 for each hand added embellishment.



Please let your friends know! Spread the word!

3 comments:

  1. You GO Jenn!! That is an awesome way to stay busy and make a little cash! I'd love to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kellie, since you are my only blog entry obviously you won! :D I need your address to send you the tutu.

    ReplyDelete